The Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Moldova is seeking a staff for housekeeping / cleaning. Please see below for a detailed listing of responsibilities:
1. Post offered
Staff for housekeeping / cleaning at the official residence
2. Description of Job Duties
- Cleaning, housekeeping of the residence
- Serving during the receptions, dinners etc.
- Citizenship of the Republic of Moldova or the work permission in Moldova;
- Fluency in Romanian and preferably some knowledge of English;
- Previous work experience in the similar position would be an advantage.
4. Terms and conditions
- Starting date of work: November 20, 2018 (may be changed)
- Working hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (also during receptions, also overtime in weekends and holidays is possible)
- The monthly remuneration rate starts at about 400 USD per month.
- All applicants are requested to download the Application Form, fill it out in Romanian and send it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail no later than November 9, 2018. Please, also enclose an electronic file of your passport-type photo.
- Any documents submitted to the Embassy in the course of this application procedure will not be returned to the sender.
Employment Opportunity – a staff for housekeeping / cleaning
October 31, 2018